music and body


Hi FAU Bloggerrrrssss,

Today I'd like you to write about a music and body sensation. It´s mix is very beautiful because we can to do a link between the material and the intangible. Do you know this sensation? For example, for me, the bossa nova and jazz produce a calm in my body and my mind, is as out of the city and world, and arrive the space, the sea and a small boat. Other music is the hip-hop that return the rhythm to the life, with hype box that his mix with the rhythm of the city and produce very energy. The bossa nova and jazz, they help me to the concentration for to study or to read a book, conversely the hip-hop they don’t help me for the concentration, is a madness try it. With hip-hop I only walked the city or enjoy the rhythm and read the lyrics. In addition, the hip-hop, they help me to create lyrics (freestyle) and his is very corporal, is my body that create.

Has not it happened to you that you listen to music and your body starts to move alone? Is crazy. For this, I enjoy very much the electronic music, specially the tech, is my body who take the initiate, the power. His move only, is independent. The music and body sensation are connected, from the ear to the body, and his move for the hearth and the mind, we can to see the life with other eyes, we can to feel the life with other body


good bye mes amieeee




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

I love Bread

job