I love Bread

Hi GeoBloggers
Today I'm going to write about something I'll learning to do at the momento, which is make bread. My sister is Baker and she is doing bread all day. In a start I only looked her job and her hands. In sometimes I also kneaded with she and I enjoyed it and begin to learn about the bread. I love it ! Is a art, to transform wheat and water in a product edible, it was said that was the food of the poor. The relation in food and social system is great for it I love the bread.

I only do bread twice for help to my sister, but now to see all the process i need practice for to do a bread very good, because the bread of my sister is the bestk, with seeds and “mother mass”, a mass very complicated but very healthy and tasty. My favourite bread is the “dobladita”, that is a bread with butter and cheese, with traingle form. Other of my favorite bread is the integral bread, with integral flour and many sedes, like sesame, linseed and many other.

Is very important to learn it, because is a job too, without boss and explotation, you can to control of yours time and you belive useful with the community and your neighbour. The comercial bread is expensive and bad, don't have the flavor to nothing, is made without love, only commercial, and to eat bread done with love is very different, is best.

For it, do your bread with love and caress, and buy bread with artesanal Baker, because is a contribution a other form the life and a war to the capitalism system. And as will as is very but very delicious.

Bye Geobloggers and eat bread every day and moment jajaja


Resultado de imagen para dobladita

Comentarios

  1. People like you doing the people obese; The commercial bread achieves feed more people than any handmade bread.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The bread is one of my favorite food, i think that do bread is very satisfactory to do, could be the smell... i just love it too haha ^^

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

job